You can submit your papers in any of the following categories.
- Interactive Sessions (30 minutes)
- Workshops (90 Mins, 180 Mins)
Topics - cutting edge topics in DevOps covering any of the areas below.
- Cutting edge topics like AI and DevOps, ServerLess Architecture, Microservices, DevSecOps.
- Tools and Best Practices covering Pipeline areas like SCM, Artifactor Repositories, CI, CD, Release Automation, Infra Automation, Log Management, Monitoring, Alerting, DB Config Automation, Container Management.
- Any other area or topic as long as it covers DevOps.
- Call for Papers (Abstract Submission): 20th Jan – 29th Feb
- Abstract Shortlisting and Notifications: 1st March – 9th March
- Presentation and Workshop/Lab Instructions for the Shortlisted Abstracts: 10th March – 20th March
- Final Selections and Notifications: 21st March – 31st March
Important Notes for Call for Papers:
- Submissions must include the names of all participants in the initial submission to be considered.
- Please follow the template for paper submission.
- Maximum of 1 speaker and 1 co-speaker will be allowed for each submission.
- Once your abstract is shortlisted, you will have to sumbit presentation slides and 2 minute video (about the topic and why people should attend it).
- Speaker or co-speakers cannot be changed once the video is sent for both the speakers, if selected in the final round.
- You are allowed to change your slides but you are required to submit the final slides 5 days prior to the event.
- Complimentary Passes For Speakers – Two complimentary pass for the event will be provided per submission. Travel and Stay expenses are to be borne by the speakers themselves.
- The selected candidates have to come to the event on their own expense and arrange for their own stay.
- Jury Decision is final.
Here are some benefits for submitting your paper proposals:
- All proposal submissions will be showcased on #doppa2020 site.
- If the Papers is selected for presentation (shortlisted as a speaker for the conference), all the speaker photos and profiles will be showcased on the #doppa2020 site.
- All speakers get conference memorabilia and certificates.