Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
About the session :
While human race is perfecting itself through technological innovations, so that it can achieve greater results, it finds itself with a lesser life. While logic is ruling the mind, life finds itself in shortage of satisfaction. Let’s explore the importance of the parts of human capabilities which are devoid of logic and how it can help us utilize the marvelous technological innovations like blockchain and robotic process automations effectively.
Bhushan would be conducting a Code Along Session on “Bot building using Automation Anywhere”
In this Code Along Session, you would experience:
1.Introduction to Automation Anywhere
2.Introduction to Automation Anywhere Architecture
3.Bot building through use cases
Sanat would be giving an interactive talk on “Blockchain impact discussion on Global Supply chain”
Here’s the agenda of the session.
1. Current Global Supply chain network;
2. Global Supply chain network fundamentals that drive different operating models;
3. How Blockchain Automation impact on the above-defined fundamentals and subsequent impact on operating models;
4. 1 specific use as an example explained end to end supply chain case cases with above 3 points taken up;
5. Implementation challenges of different platforms for the use case;
6. How the implementation challenges are overcome currently and will be overcome in the future; &
7. The supply chain will be platform agnostic use case and rather would be the centre point for concept of inter-operability of platforms
Kamlesh would be conducting a Code along with a session on “Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain”
Here’s a brief agenda of the session
1. Hyperledger Introduction
2. Hyperledger Fabric Architecture
3. Build your first network
4. Write your first application
Lekha would be speaking on “Practical Blockchain” covering the following aspects.
1. What is happening on the ground in a blockchain – who is buying and what aspect of it?
2. What are the typical POC that is life
3. What is holding back blockchain from rapid adoption
4. What we can expect in the near future
This would be a 20 min sessions followed by Q&A
It’s been 16 years in the Hacking World & my views about the software are still preposterous in terms of Security which has not changed. I look at Security in Unconventional ways and I am very strong-minded to speak and demonstrate why we suck even today? The show will be scary & fun. Are you ready???