We would like to Welcome Priya Bondade as our esteemed speaker for DevOps++ Global Summit 2020 #doppa2020
Priya along with Karthikeyan will be taking an Interactive Session on UPI for DevOps – Track 1 on Day 1
Priya Bondade is working for ShadowS research group at Chennai, India. She have completed my engineering in electronics and instrumentation stream. She have done her internship as R&D Intern at L&T Infotech, Banglore on IOT applications and also as security analyst at SOC Experts, Banglore on Cyber Security. The stream of instrumentation had always kept her curious about Artificial Intelligence and its applications and now luckily she is working on the same, based on ChatBot development, also making research on DevOps and its tools.
We had posted some questions to Priya as a part of his #ATAMyStory
1. Why do you think speaking at #doppa2020 really matters to you?
Because I get a golden opportunity to assess the audience and also gain valuable information from people working on similar interests. Also I get a myriad of opportunities to know about new possibilities in technology and advance my professional environment.
2. Do you think that organizations and individuals should promote virtual learnings special in the current situation?
Yes, people no longer rely on the old-school ways of learning and the increased use of technology can practically change the way we do everything. Hence virtual learnings are beneficiary and ATA is making its best in this aspect.
3. While practice makes all of us perfect, share an everyday practice that has made things better for you at work?
- Focusing on strengths, not on weakness
- Learn new things everyday
4. Anything else you want to share
#Doppa2020 is a great opportunity for all the esteemed speakers. We get to explore the new things which keeps us positive and indulged during this lockdown. Also I thank my teammate Karthikeyan because of whom am a part of #Doppa2020.