We would like to Welcome Khimanand Upreti as our esteemed keynote speaker for DevOps++ Global Summit 2020 #doppa2020
Khimanand Upreti is Director of Quality Assurance at Nagarro. At Software house Nagarro, he have been leading and driving the strategy for the testing centre of excellence and the testing business unit. His passion in testing is focused on new digitalization topics, such as testing of artificial intelligence, DevTestOps, continuous testing, or quality assurance of chatbots and so on. After spending many years in Australia, while working on testing topics, today he have worked in many geographies across globe including Europe, US, middle east and so on, primarily driving the testing topic and strategies.
We had posted some questions to Khimanand as a part of his #ATAMyStory
1. Why do you think speaking at #doppa2020 really matters to you?
I am a strong believer of TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More). I think, the QA community is an ocean of knowledge and it is vital to continuously channelize knowledge to and from QA community. Together, we all can learn more.
2. Do you think that organizations and individuals should promote virtual learnings special in the current situation?
Yes. In fact, learning must be promoted in all situations.
3. While practice makes all of us perfect, share an everyday practice that has made things better for you at work?
I believe in following three practices
• Whenever we watch, we must observe
• Whenever we read, we must learn
• Whenever we hear, we must listen
4. Anything else you want to share
Two things are key:
1.We must treat people in a way in which we want to be treated
2.Never stop learning engine