We would like to Welcome Karthick Sudhakar as our esteemed speaker for DevOps++ Global Summit 2020 #doppa2020
Karthick along with Dhivya will be conducting a 180 minute hands on Workshop on “CloudBreak”- Break the Bigdata Infrastructure bottlenecks and Running Enterprise Workloads in the Cloud – Track 3 on Day 2
Karthick is working as a BigData Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services, Chennai. He is also a technical writer at Tecmint. Currently supporting a Retail chain Bigdata Infrastructure management and Automations using Python. He has experience in Solutions Management for legacy systems like Mainframe and AS400.
Karthick believes that with the rapid shift in technological paradigm; Adaptability and Cognitive thinking are two important factors that drive a person to success. He always drives himself to be a business centric and technologic centric person rather than focusing only on technology and tools.
We had posted some questions to Karthick as a part of his #ATAMyStory
1. Why do you think speaking at #doppa2020 really matters to you?
Sharing and receiving knowledge from the Tech community. More than showcasing our skills DOPPA2020 gives platform to connect with tech geeks.
2. Do you think that organizations and individuals should promote virtual learnings special in the current situation?
I always believe Virtual learning gives more productivity towards learning and options to record, replay and many advantages. Let’s leave the COVID-19 scenario. The world itself is moving towards Virtual learning. I see this notion recently everywhere in popular Tech YouTube channels, “I learnt more from your video than an entire year in my college”. I strongly suggest Virtual and e-learning as the primary option.
3. While practice makes all of us perfect, share an everyday practice that has made things better for you at work?
Sticking towards basics, Adaptability, Continuous learning and More than anything attitude.
Karthick is is passionate about the following
- Knowing more about the “Data World”.
- A face of something bigger that brings value to the society.
- In future Practice and Spread YOGA to the world